Python vs PHP- Which is better for your web development?
There are many aspects of web development that you should be aware of before choosing any service or agency. The environment today, and even more the customers, are demanding everything to be online. As a result, web applications and websites are being updated. This is the reason why every website holder needs to learn the emphasis on ways of web development.
Are you looking for python development company?
Need help? then you just have to tell us. Submit your details so we can get in touch with you.
Today, companies choose the right programming language in order to increase the number of users. In this way, companies can develop interactive and feature-rich web solutions. The two most popular programming languages used by web developers are Python and PHP.
People often become confused about which programming language will support web development. This blog will clear up this confusion for you. In this article, we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Python vs PHP when it comes to web development. So, stay continued by sitting on your perfect couch.
Defining Python and PHP
Python- It is a high-level object-oriented and interpreted programming language. As it contains a large number of libraries, it is mostly used for developing standalone programs and scripting algorithms for various domains. This was developed by Guido Van Rossum and it’s first-ever version was released in the year 1990.
PHP- Hypertext Pre-processor (PHP) is another form of programming language which was invented in the year of 1995. It is mostly used for creating dynamic HTML content. PHP is commonly used for generating Flash animations, XML documents, PDF files, Graphics, etc.
Let’s compare Python and PHP on various parameters
This comparison will help you to choose the right PHP development services USA. Various researches and analyses have found Python to be a most powerful, open-source, and portable programming language. Unique features include a simple syntax, more readable code, etc. PHP, on the other hand, is not commonly used for programming.
PHP only helps in creating dynamic and impactful web content with HTML. To have a clearer picture and before talking asking about the top PHP web development agency USA, let’s compare these two programming languages on different parameters, which are as follow:
- Structure- Python contains a smaller number of frameworks. At the same time, PHP has a higher number of frameworks.
- Overall performance
- Learning- On a learning basis, python is better for the long-term project. While PHP has a low learning curve, that is why people start to learn with PHP.
- Syntax- In Python, the syntax is easier to understand and remember as it is much similar to human language. While in PHP syntax is slightly uncommon and has a wider range of naming conventions as well.
- Features- PHP is an open-source programming language that is easily deployed. Whereas Python contains a limited line number of codes. Python lets you experience dynamic typing and rapid deployment.
- Type of language- Python is a common or general-purpose programming language. While PHP is a web development programming language.
- Supported fields- Python is popular amongst machine learning, artificial intelligence, data science, and automation tasks. While in the case of PHP is the choice of language in web development.
- Maintenance- Python programming language is easier to maintain in comparison to PHP. While maintaining or handling PHP, people might face many difficulties.
- Preference- Python is gaining more popularity and is getting higher preference by many. Whereas PHP has lost its popularity on stack overflow.
Looking at the backend web development projects, both Python and PHP are the most commonly used and preferred programming languages. But both these languages vary in many aspects. Python is procedure and object-oriented while PHP is only an object-oriented programming language.
PHP is not invented for general-purpose programs while Python is designed to support general-purpose programs as well. Talking about community support Python has grown in the field of CGI and is continuously becoming the widely used programming language. On the other hand, PHP is very new to web scripting. You can make the right decision by getting guidance and service from the top Python development agency USA.