Why Should Your Business Have A Website in today´s time?
So, you think every business under the sun has a website? Then you are probably wrong. Around 35 to 40% of all small businesses do not have a website of their own. Surprised? Shocked? But this is the reality.
Wondering why do I need a website?
Most of the consumers look online for information that will help them make a smarter choice. According to the eCommerce Foundation, 88% of consumers will research online before buying a product online or in the store. This behaviour is enough to tell you the importance of having a website for your business.
Having an online presence is no longer an option;it is a necessity. A website is your most valuable and efficient marketing tool. It is the soul of your business supporting all your digital marketing efforts. If you want your company to grow leaps and bounds, having a website is of utmost importance.
Let us understand the top 5 reasons to have a website for your business.
- Gives instant credibility to your business – Modern buyers are skeptic;they doubt, they question a lot. In fact, about 56% of the consumers say they do not trust a website without a website. Hence, you should have a website. It boosts your credibility and establish authority. A professionally designed website is a cost-effective way to showcase your expertise.
- Better ROI – Having an online presence through a website is an effective way to boost your sales. The more customers you reach online (or they reach you), the more the chances of conversion. Through a website, you can sell your product and service round-the-clock. Other than just selling, through the website you can also earn your audience’s goodwill by providing them information they need to make an informed purchase decision. This will also build a stronger relationship.
- Expand your market – The internet does not have any geographical barrier;you can advertise and sell your product to a larger market. Through the website, your offerings can be made available to your potential customers sitting in any part of the world. All this at a much affordable cost.
- Chance upon the missed opportunity – You don’t really know how much business you might have missed in these years because of not having a website. But do not worry, it is never too late. You can make good sales by creating a business website now. Market your business in style!
- Improved customer service – With a website in place, your customers don’t have to call you or take the hassle of coming to your store for buying, queries or complaints. They can simply visit your website anytime, and log in their request through the online form.
Try this small exercise. Go search for any local service of your choice on Google and see the results. You will realize how a lot of small businesses, despite offering the best product or service at a better rate, do not make good profits.
Because it is all show business. Show your potential, market your ability, and get the business. It is as simple as that.