As a software developer, you will be building performant mobile apps for the iOS or Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications and coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, design, and implement applications for iOS and OS X.
- Monitor the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the company's applications.
- Work with the rest of the team to define, design, and develop new features.
- Identify bottlenecks in the process.
- Find and fix bugs on time.
- Suggest an improvement to the current processes.
- Proficiency in Swift
- Knowledge of performance limits and characteristics:
- Experience with embedded databases
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services.
- An understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Cocoa APIs on OS X
- Knowledge of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- DICOM or ORTHANC knowledge is a plus.
|Job Title||Android iOS Swift React Native Developer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Type||FULL TIME|
|Quallification||PG : Master in Computer Science|