Web designers use their creative and software engineering/programming skills to design, build and improve websites. They understand user experience and are able to build websites that are easy to understand, navigate, and use, and adhere to design standards and specifications.
Web Designer Responsibilities:
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
Web Designer Requirements:
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience in User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)
|Job Title||Web Designer|
|Job Type||FULL TIME|
|Quallification||UG : Any StreamPG : Any StreamCertification / Training : In Designing|