- Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Team-management and leadership skills.
- Managing team of 5-8 Designers and Developers.
- Handling around 8-10 client requests on a daily basis.
- Daily work assignment to Team.
- Sharing daily work updates with clients.
- Providing solutions to clients needs.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with PMG/Dev teams to get the information for new projects
- Infra and Application pre-requisite to be prepared in consultation with infra and PMG teams
- Infra and capacity planning based on concurrency
- Raise an ICM / Firewall requirements
- Close coordination with multiple stake holders like System/Network/DBA/Dev/3rd party teams.
- Regular status update to be provided and escalate If necessary
- Prepare Monitoring SOP / Escalation Matrix
- Sign off the new application/project before going live and hand hold till smooth functioning of application.
B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Other Graduate, BCA in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization
|Job Title||Project Coordinator ( IT Support)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Extra Skills||Project Management, Project Coordination, IT Management|